eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Day 9--- Nightwalker, Premium Sell Out, and Affiliations

Today you will find me to be a pregnant, cranky, sleep-deprived somebody. I went to bed very late last night. So I was in no mood to work after my doctor’s appointment. Driving is starting to be a painful experience for me. I spent the day catching up with my sister-in-law and brother. She is breastfeeding my two month old nephew right now. So she would be a prime candidate to help me come up with a few breastfeeding shirt ideas.

I didn’t start work on the project until a few minutes to midnight. My days and nights are starting to run together. Some nights I experience insomnia with so many things rushing through my mind. It’s been like this for a week now. In the last week, I probably went straight to bed the first but it was 2 or 3 in the morning. My trouble comes from laying flat or being uncomfortable laying on my side. But I can’t let this affect my work any longer. So tonight is an early night for me. (2 am)

--------------------------
Statistics:

Total number of Visitors since stats put in place: 8 unique visitors
Hosting: $6.99
Domain Name: 2.19
Google Adwords: $ 4.08
--------------------------------
Total Business Expenses: $ 13.26


I Finally Give In To the Premium Shop

Today I finally gave in to the premium shop. I thought the whole time that I was going to have to give up credit card information, but I didn’t. They way the great people work at Cafepress is that they charge you a month after the 15 day trial period. It’s like they want you to make a couple of sales first and take the money from your commissions. If you don’t have enough sales to cover the costs that’s when they charge you the balance.

So most of time was used to add images to the shop and organize it a little. I know that I have a lot of work to do to get things better. At least, I have way more products for people to choose from now. I hope that my adwords prospects have a reason to look around now. I can honestly say that Premium Shops are way better by far.

Affiliate Program

I signed up for the affiliate program that Cafepress offers. It is run by Commission Junction. I will have to fill out my W-9 and send it to them before they will be able to release any money to me. By now I am used to providing the tax information they need to pay me. Whatever must done.

Here is the premium store worth viewing. I am just getting started on the punchlines.

www.cafepress.com/BigBellieMomma

I really should start coming up with a back up plan for Google Adwords, because it is not rendering any sales right now. I know that there are other shop owners that are doing well with it. I just hope that I can get a sale during the next 50 clicks. Then I would know that the store is doing what it is supposed to do.

No comments: